As a member of the U.S.-Africa Business Center, your company will enjoy a wide range of customized benefits such as guidance and advocacy around strategic issues and invitations to intimate roundtables with high level U.S. and African officials. For example, we host private roundtables with African heads of state, trade, and finance ministers as well as U.S. government officials from various agencies, and numerous other key leaders. Your company will also receive special consideration in driving our policy priorities and program of work throughout Africa.
USAfBC Board and General Members benefit from the following activities and programs:
Board Membership Benefits:
- Provide guidance for the Center’s goals, agenda, strategy, and resource allocation.
- Priority seating and invitations to events for no additional cost.
- Branding at all Center events for no additional cost.
- Peer-to peer networking with the Board, a group of 15 select American and African business leaders.
- Priority invitations for top executives to government meetings with African and U.S. government officials.
- Leadership opportunities in U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s U.S. – Africa Business Center programs and events.
- All General Membership benefits (outlined below).
General Membership Benefits:
- High-level government relations on priority issues (in Washington and across Africa).
- Priority participation for members in the U.S. – Africa Business Center trade and investment missions.
- Reduced costs on sponsorship opportunities for the U.S. – Africa Business Center conferences, forums, and events.
- Opportunity to attend monthly off-the-record Tea with an Ambassador meetings and other private roundtables with African and U.S. government officials.
- Opportunity to be the host for African government officials and ministers.
- Meetings and events with government officials, multi-lateral institutions, non-governmental organization officials, and other relevant parties.
- Private networking opportunities with U.S. businesses, government officials, and policy makers. Participation in bi-annual meetings.
- Access to members-only events, trade missions, and briefings.
- Regional and country specific news updates.
- Washington policy and political updates.
- Customized services tailored to your company’s interests.
- Advocacy on behalf of your company.
- Introductions to potential partners in your sector.
- Access to information regarding investment and trade opportunities in the U.S.
- Regular procurement notifications for projects via the African Development Bank, Millennium Challenge Corporation, other international financing institutions, and African governments.
- Optional placement of company profile on the U.S. – Africa Business Center website.
- Periodic features of your company on social media.
For more information on joining the center, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org